Hello everybody, and welcome to Fun Friday!
We created a short scavenger hunt at a cool art museum in Spain. Take a Virtual Tour of the Museum Here so you can answer the questions below. And yes, of course you get points just for taking a shot!
1. T or F: In the “Portraits” room, one side includes only pictures of women, and the other side includes only men.
2. In the “Countryside” room, which of these things do you NOT see on the paintings? Airplanes Canoes Houses Trees
3. Which of these subjects has a whole room dedicated to it? Animals Montana Monuments Mountains
4. T or F: There are no boats in the pictures in the “Water” room.
5. Which of these animals is in more than one painting in the “Figures in the Landscape” room? Cat Dog Horse Whale
Then, we want to reintroduce the Getty Museum Challenge. The idea is to find any work of art like a famous painting or sculpture, and then recreate it using things around your house, people, or pets that are willing to pose with you! Here is a Link to Some Great Examples, and we have also two examples below made by our very own Kenzie.
To send us your answers to the questions or picture challenge above, you can fill out the message form on the Contact page above, or send an email to any YEP advisor. However we get your answers, we’ll make sure you get your points.
Thanks, and have a great weekend,
The YEP Team
Andy, Jennifer, Kathy, and Kenzie