Hello everybody, and welcome to Talk to me Thursday!
As always, we have another great student slideshow for you this week!
We also have a few questions we would love students to answer about next week’s theme, which is staying outside for National and State Park Week! Don’t forget, answering one or more of these questions is an easy way to get prizes!
- Have you been to a National or State Park? Which one/ones?
- What’s your favorite thing to do at a National or State Park?
- What is your favorite park?
- Would you rather: Visit Denali National Park, Alaska in the winter or Saguaro National Park, Arizona in the summer?
- Bonus Points for sharing pictures or videos you have from visits to National or State parks.
To send us your answers, you can fill out the message form on the Contact page above, or send an email to any YEP advisor. All our email addresses are on the Contact page as well. However we get your answers, we’ll make sure you get your points.
Thanks, and have a great day,
The YEP Team
Andy, Jennifer, Kathy, and Kenzie