Welcome to Trivia Tuesday! Below are the questions for this week.
All students who submit answers will get a prize, and the person who gets the most answers correct (or fastest as a tie-breaker) wins a bonus prize. Responses due by Friday.
- Where is the National Museum of Natural History located?
- What is the cost to go to the National Museum of Natural History?
- What color is an emerald?
- Where is the HOPE diamond located and what color is it?
- What is a MOAI (or MO’AI)?
- Besides museums where are MOAI’s located?
- Who was the 26th President of the United States?
- Who did Sacagawea help explore on their journey to the Pacific?
- How many words can you make from the word Dinosaur?
- What is Wisconsin’s state fossil called?
- What is one museum you really want to visit?
- What do Capuchin monkeys eat?
- Sophie goes to the Museum of Modern Art (In New York) and looks at a painting from 1889 called “The Starry Night” by Vincent van Gogh. How old is the painting?
- What is the capital of New York?
Submit trivia answers to [email protected].
For those parents who would like to skip being the middleman in the trivia answering process and haven’t shared their student’s email with us, feel free to do so. We just don’t want to be emailing any kids without parent permission.
Thanks and have a great day,
The YEP Team
Andy, Jennifer, Kathy, and Kenzie