Hello everybody, and welcome to our first Trivia Tuesday!
Below is a set of 18 questions. Each student who gives their best effort and submits a response will receive a prize when we the groups meet next. Between now and then, it’s possible that could add up and turn into large haul for some students. Also, the student who gets the most correct answers (or answers the fastest in case of a tie) will receive an additional prize. You can send us answers using the message form on the Contact page above.
- WHAT IS YOUR first and last NAME?
- What do you call a baby goat?
- How many legs does a spider have?
- What is a fear of spiders called?
- What is 3x3x3=?
- How do you say hello in Spanish?
- How do you say hello in French?
- What ocean is off the California Coast?
- What is the football team in Chicago called?
- Largest organ of the body?
- Who are Donald Ducks nephews?
- What do pandas eat?
- What plant does chocolate come from?
- Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
- What tree do acorns come from?
- Who was the 16th President of the United States?
- What is the capital of Michigan?
- The Mona Lisa is located in what art museum?
Also included is a video from Andy with a little info on our “Talk to Me Thursdays,” as we felt that may need a little clarification.
The YEP Team
Andy, Jennifer, Kathy, and Kenzie